Showing below up to 16 results in range #1 to #16.
- Big Trouble in Vladivostok
- Collecting Seaweeds on Macquarie Island with A.N.A.R.E., December 1960
- Commentary on Chris Turney’s Why didn’t they ask Evans?
- Commentary on Could Captain Scott have been Saved? Revisiting Scott's Last Expedition - Polar Record 49(2013)72-90 by Karen May
- Comments on Bill Alp’s Commentary on May (2013)
- Endgame for Karen May and George Lewis’ Exoneration of Captain Scott
- Journey to the Source; or, My Life at the End of the World
- Lessons for the Arctic: How Roald Amundsen Won the Race to the South Pole
- Main Page
- Propose a New Article
- Response to Comment by Mr Bill Alp
- Simple Arithmetic Proof that Captain Robert F. Scott’s Party did not Perish in 1912 due to Weather and Starvation
- The Pot Calling the Kettle Black
- The Wacky Historiography of Captain Scott’s South Pole Journey
- Zeitgeist happenstance, or coincidence of Captain Scott’s élan vital: Part I - Prolegomenon